Like iRelate's Facebook Page!!! Show Your Support!!!

Click Banner To Get The Best Deals From KONGA...

Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Tragic: Mom And Son Die Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning While Sitting In A Car During Blizzard


Sashalynn Rosa


A New Jersey mother and her 1-year-old son died of carbon monoxide poisoning after sitting in a running car during a blizzard. Sashalynn Rosa, her son, Messiah, and her 3-year-old daughter were waiting in the running car while the children’s father shoveled snow around the Mazda.





The tragic incident occurred at 8 p.m. on Saturday in Passaic, New Jersey.
The children’s father discovered the motionless bodies when he opened the car door. Emergency personnel at Saint Mary’s Hospital Passaic worked hard to revive Rosa and her son, but they were pronounced dead.
The 3-year-old girl was transported to Saint Joseph Hospital in Paterson, N.J., where she is listed in critical condition.

“They were staying warm while the father was shoveling the vehicle out,” Detective Andy White said.
Detective White said the car’s tailpipe was blocked by snow, allowing deadly carbon monoxide gas to back up into the car.
Carbon monoxide is an odorless gas that causes irreversible brain damage and death within minutes if there is no adequate ventilation.

Symptoms include headache, dizziness, nausea or vomiting, confusion, shortness of breath, and loss of consciousness.

At least 28 people died in the snow storm that battered the east coast this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment