Like iRelate's Facebook Page!!! Show Your Support!!!

Click Banner To Get The Best Deals From KONGA...

Thursday, 14 August 2014

Imagine That: Man Dies After Vibrator Gets Stuck In His Rectum

X-Ray taken from a similar incident back in May 2014, via NY Daily News

X-Ray taken from a similar incident back in May 2014, via NY Daily News



A while ago, there were reports about how a woman discovered a sex toy in her va-jay-jay that had been stuck for 10 years — lucky for her she survived. A British man wasn’t so lucky. Here's what happened in his own case below;




via Huffington Post:

A 50-year-old British man died earlier this year after a vibrator became stuck in his rectum. Nigel Willis, who was unemployed and lived with his elderly mother, was rushed to Lewisham Hospital on Dec. 30, 2013 after the sex toy got stuck inside him for five days.

Willis, who was diabetic, became progressively weaker, and was unable to move from his couch during that time, a coroner’s inquest heard Aug 12. He only sought assistance after a friend learned of the problem and begged him to get help.

Doctors said that the vibrator had perforated the man’s bowel. Willis developed septic shock and suffered multiple organ failure, the coroner ruled. His condition deteriorated over a lengthy stay in the ICU. He died Feb. 7.

“The main cause of death clearly is just the abdomen injury — the injury to the bowel,” Assistant Coroner for inner-south London Sarah Ormand-Walshe said, according to the Daily Mail.

We don’t even know what to say. Why the incident is just now making news rounds is beyond us, but RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment