Gwyneth Paltrow has just been named the ''World's Best Dressed Woman'' of 2012 by People magazine, beating the likes of the Duchess of Cambridge and red carpet wonder Emma Stone to the ultimate title. The 39-year-old Oscar winning actress, who is married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, topped the list of the year's fashionistas including the Duchess of Cambridge, eccentrically dressed Rihanna and the whole Kardashian clan.
1. Gwyneth Paltrow: World’s Best Dressed Woman (chosen by the editors of People)
2. Diane Kruger: Best High Fashion Style (chosen by Pamela Edwards Christiani, People style & beauty editor)
3. Kate Middleton: Best Classic Style (chosen by designer Janie Bryant)
4. Emma Stone: Best Red Carpet Style (chosen by Giuliana Rancic)
5. Jessica Alba: Best Jeans Style (chosen by Lauren Conrad)
6. Rihanna: Best Risk-Taking Style (chosen by Man Repeller blogger Leandra Medine)
7. Jennifer Lawrence: Best Under 25 Style (chosen by College Fashion editor Zephyr Basine)
8. Reese Witherspoon: Best Pregnancy Style (chosen by Camila McConaughey)
9. Miranda Kerr: Best Street Style (chosen by Who What Wear editors Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power)
10. The Kardashians: Best Trend-Setting Style (chosen by Simon Doonan)
“Best Dressed Men” honors go to seven stylish guys: Andrew Garfield; Brad Pitt; Robert Pattinson; Jay-Z; Chris and Liam Hemsworth; and Colin Firth. “Chic at Every Age” celebrates four decades of fab — 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s — from 20-year-old Selena Gomez to 59-year-old Kathie Lee Gifford.